I believe it’s always nice to have some uplifting words to look to around the holidays. I picked a few that touch on the subject of dreams, since Christmas always seems to be that season where miracles tend to happen and dreams really do come true.
1. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up ~ Paul Valery
2. Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for each dream precedes the goal ~Pamela Vaull Starr
3. Where beams of imagination play, the memory’s soft figures melt away ~ Alexander Pope
4. The rays of happiness, like those of light, are colorless when unbroken ~ Henry W. Longfellow
5. We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they’re called memories. Some take us forward, those are called dreams ~ Jeremy Irons
Happy holidays from me to you!